Ghost Rock Pinot Gris 2023

On Special: $29.00
(You save )

Out of stock/coming back soon! If you want to be notified if/when it gets back in, please EMAIL US with the product name as the subject line.


"This wine is created in the vineyard.  Vibrant acidity combined with minimal disease pressure affords us the luxury of picking our Pinot Gris as late into the growing season as possible - when flavour and fleshiness are at their most powerful. Following harvest, winemaking techniques were kept simple but purposeful. 95% of the juice was pressed to tank with moderate clarification, before undergoing a cool, controlled ferment over 10+ days. The remaining 5% of juice was pressed to 500L French oak puncheons for wild fermentation, before rejoining the majority in tank to preserve overall freshness and purity. Our Pinot Gris displays superb intensity and flavour. Hints of nectarine and pear are complimented by a freshness on the palate that will see this wine match wonderfully with a range of foods. It's delightfully 'drinkable'. Be careful." - Winemaker Notes 

Related Products