Returns & Refunds
The Wine Emporium recommends that you consider registering and insuring your goods with your chosen courier before consignment, for return to us. Any loss/damage of returned equipment will not be covered by The Wine Emporium.
If, within 7 days of delivery, any item purchased from The Wine Emporium is found to have a defect, The Wine Emporium will exchange it, providing the Spoilt Bottle is returned for analysis.
Please ensure the following
- You contact The Wine Emporium prior to returning the product to advise details
- Goods are returned in original condition with their original packaging
- Goods are accompanied by your original receipt
- Goods are not damaged in transit
- You pay for return delivery costs
Address for Returns
Please send returns to the following address:
The Wine Emporium
Gasworks Plaza - Shop E2/76B Skyring Terrace
Newstead, QLD, 4006
Change of Mind
You are welcome to exchange your product or get a credit in the event that you change your mind as long as the goods are returned in saleable condition with all original packaging within seven (7) days of delivery.
Customer Service Details
If you require any assistance with placing your order or you have any other enquiry then please contact us on the details below:
Phone: +61 7 3252 1117