Claus Preisinger Pinot Noir 2020

On Special: $89.00
(You save )


The Biodynamic grapes for this Pinot Noir grew at the Parndorfer Platte. An elevated plateau characterised by cool winds from the west and north-west. 70% Whole bunch fermentation sealed in tank for 5 days with the remaining 30% whole berry ferment. Pressed to tank for primary ferment and then transferred to two 1000L amphoras for 8 month elevage.

Related Products